Sunday, August 9, 2009

Going Places



Naturally, a large part of the process will involve going through the many books I've accumulated and deciding which to keep and which not to.  Some of the books I need to part with are my own, as I have a few more copies on hand than I know what to do with.  So for today's blog, I’m giving away five copies of my second book, BEAUTIFUL STRANGER.  It begins with the heroine planning a "move" of her own.  Having been imprisoned in a mental institution, she's been plotting her escape, something she manages to do with the unwitting help of the hero.  (I suspect--and hope--my own move will be less dramatic! Laughing )
 
All you have to do is enter is tell me about one of the favorite places you’ve lived, or would like to live, or why you love where you live now.  I won't be online much this weekend, but I'll be back on Monday to draw the five winners--and look forward to reading about the places you have called--or would like to call--home!
 

Kerry Connor
www.kerryconnor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment