Saturday, July 14, 2007

Where to catch some Intriguers this week



Wow! Things have definitely been quiet in here lately. But then, this week is the week of both the Romance Writers of America conference in Dallas, and the Thrillerfest conference in NYC--and many of the Intrigue authors are attending one of the other.

I'm at home this week, hunkering down with my writing during the day, and enjoying some family time with my son this week (his band commitments were scheduled long before I was sure of the dates for either conference, and besides, he's going to be a senior this year and I don't want to miss helping with and attending any of these last big events he has before he graduates!).

From other loops I've been on, it sounds as though some of our other Intrigue friends are doing well at both conferences! Winning awards (I'll let them share the details about their good news!), meeting with editors and publishers, presenting workshops, selling books and more! So that's something to look forward to.

In the meantime, if you need a fix of Intrigue, check out the two discussions going on at the Harlequin website at www.eHarlequin.com. Under the column, Simply Series, you'll find two ongoing discussions--one on reading Intrigue books, and one on writing them.

Hope to see you there!
Julie Miller
(only a week left on my summer book giveaway contest at www.juliemiller.org!)

No comments:

Post a Comment