Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Romeo and Juliet


I took three 10 year olds to see High School Musical on ice this weekend. I'll never be the same again. OMG, all that pre-teen screaming! I have now joined the ranks of the hearing impared.


I have to say, though, I did enjoy the show. Very West Side Story, especially the firs half. The actors were great. There was everything from fireworks to riding a bicycle on the ice and a golf cart, too! It was a visual and musical extravaganza, which made me wonder how books will ever compete for the attention of young people who grow up on these shows.


Talking about trying to get people's attention... I'm redisigning my web site over the next couple of weeks, so step by to check out all the new stuff. I'll also have some fun prizes for visitors.


Wishing everyone a fun day!

Dana


2 comments:

  1. I am not sure I would be sane after taking three kids to an ice show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me either Dana. Id want a good strong drink after that girlie.

    I just got though reading this book and love it. Can't wait to read the next one in the series.

    patsy :)

    ReplyDelete