I thought I'd get this up front and out of the way. For those of you following my personal blog page ( A PICTURE A DAY ) you know that this month's contest (celebrating the February release of DANGEROUS MEMORIES) is named Colored Memories. I've been featuring colored ornaments in a specific order. Together, they create an object.
The colors represented are very recognizable and in a specific order. Take a guess, or two, or three about the remaining sequence I'll be featuring this month. Email me the answer and you'll be entered into a drawing for a special prize. I'm traveling to Branson, MO today to find something special.
CLUE: the order of six colors creates something
- Email Angi@AngiMorgan.com the answer
- (it is not how many times I will be featuring colored ornaments, but what the colors represent)
- Enter until you think you have the correct answer (only correct answers will count).
- Leave a blog comment answering the blog question (don't include the COLORED MEMORIES answer) for a second entry.
- Contest open through Wednesday, December 19th, International mailing.
- Anyone can participate by viewing the pictures on my blog.
As I mentioned, I'm traveling today, but will answer comments as soon as I have Internet access.
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!
Tim and I went to his office Christmas party Friday night. It was a good year for the company and they celebrated on the top of Reunion Tower. WAY up at the top of the rotating ball overlooking Dallas. A very nice event and we dressed up for it.
I'm trying to "make someone's day" whenever I can.
(For an second entry into this INTRIGUE BLOG ONLY contest...only counts if you email the correct answer.)
What kindness has "made your day"? was it a stranger? a loved one? Or is there a tip you can give others?
I hope everyone has a fantastic, merry Christmas and a great feeling that lasts you all year long.