Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!


Ssssooooo???? What are everyone's plans for this evening? Wish I could say mine are romantic but the truth is, I'm packing. No, not moving, but packing up my main living space in order to have new hardwood floors installed next week. Yikes! Valentine's Day? Who's got the time?

No seriously, after 25 years of marriage you'd think we'd have this Valentine's Day celebration down to a science. Instead, my hubby will be sitting in statistics class and I'll be chasing the cats out of the boxes meant for packing china.

However, we will escape into the City of Seattle on Saturday night for a romantic meal by the waterfront. What have you got planned?

Check back later to find out who won our Intrigue Authors contest for the free books!

Cheers!

Pat White
www.patwhitebooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment