Friday, February 23, 2007

No More Villainsupply.com, No More Tongue in Cheek


I'm paying homage to the death of one of my favorite internet sites: Villainsupply.com, touted as supplies for all your supervillain needs. This was the cyber place I visited when I needed a laugh or just a simple reminder that life shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Here's a snippet of one of Villainsupplies last posts:

"The latest in supplies for the Villain in you. From the SECLUDED MOUNTAINTOP VILLA to SUBTERRANEAN ISLAND BASE WITH OPTIONAL VOLCANO UPGRADE, from Small Arms to Doomsday Devices, from Tips for the Evil Genius, to HenchJobs.com, this site has it all!"

Sniff, sniff. I'll have to find another way to amuse myself and waste time.

So, do you have a favorite time-wasting site?

No comments:

Post a Comment