Friday, March 27, 2009
Well, it may not seem like it, but last Friday was the first day of spring. Whoo-hoo!
When I used to live in the Midwest, spring meant rain showers and flowers breaking ground. Now that I’m in Seattle I have to work a little harder to see the change since flowers have been bustin’ through since January.
So, I’ve decided to create a list of things I’d like to do to celebrate the season.
1. Make summer movie list!
2. Finish screenplay. I finish a script by May 1 each year and this year I’m turning one of my books, GOT A HOLD ON YOU, into a screenplay.
3. Clean out office: share books, recycle notebooks or papers not read in the past year.
4. Go through make-up – figure out if it’s old, boring or otherwise should be tossed to make room for new and exciting colors!
5. Pedicure! The first of many, if I’m going to wear sandals anytime soon. ;-)
6. Get the dog groomed. She’s starting to look like an overfed wolf.
7. Discover a new author, either novelist or screenwriter. Have any suggestions?
There’s my working list. It may change, expand, and shift. But it’s a good start. What about you?
Have a GREAT weekend!
Posted by Intrigue Authors at 3:29 AM