Okay, so I'm completely stuck for something to blog about so I thought I'd come up with a short list of random questions to get this blog moving. And because I have a book coming out next month called Baby Bling based in Texas, with a cowboy and a pregnant woman, I thought I'd focus on random questions about those subjects. So here goes the questions and my answers. I'd love to hear from all of you with your answers. The world is full of different people with different tastes, that's what makes it so wonderful. Wouldn't life be boring if we all thought, dress, ate the same?
1. If you were on a dangerous mission leading into the Rocky Mountains with the bad guys after you, which would you rather have with you: a cowboy, a special ops soldier or the Mall Cop? (How's that for random?)
2. If you had a choice, which time period would you rather travel to: 2000 years into the future, medieval times or the 1950's?
3. If today was your last day on earth, what would be your choice of food: pizza, ice cream or peanut M&M's?
4. If today was your last day on earth, and you could only be with one of the following, who would it be: Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, President Obama, or The Mall Cop.
Here are my answers:
1. I'd want all three! The cowboy because he'd look great in his jeans and sit his horse like he was part of it, the special ops soldier because they're soooo intense and gorgeously brave and the Mall Cop because I'd have to have humor in that situation or the tension would just kill me!
2. Tough choices on the second question. Would love to see what the future holds for us. I'm afraid 2000 years in the future humans may or may not be here. But wouldn't it be cool if we found a way off this planet and the universe was our oyster? I'd love to visit the medieval times of great knights, beautiful dresses and grand adventures, but to live without toilet paper? Not me! A visit maybe, to live there forever, I'd have to bring a lifetime supply! The 1950's would be a hoot! James Dean, poodle skirts and the music! I'm there!
3. Ice cream, definitely ice cream! Make that Rocky Road for me!
4. Again, a tough choice. If I thought Spike could make me a vampire and extend my days on earth, I'd go for him! And he's a hotty, who wouldn't want to spend her last hours with him? Obama? Not. His job is too depressing. The Mall Cop? A definite possibility. See answer to question 1. Humor would be a big thing for me. Helps lighten your load.
Now your turn! What would your answers be?