Friday, January 19, 2007

The Weekend is Here

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's Friday. In my case, it's the start of chaos in my household. From the moment my kids walk in the door from school and scream "Mom, we're home!" my weekend begins. And truthfully? I can't wait.
I'm not an extroverted person (in fact, this is my first attempt at blogging—a definitive step out of my comfort zone). I prefer to stay in the background--lurking is the term I hear most often--and adjust to most situations slowly. Some of my good friends would say that my adjustment process can sometimes take years. And the sad part is, they wouldn't be wrong.
Except for the weekend chaos with my family. Go figure. From last minute schedule changes to the drop-in friends and out of control pets, it's all good. Just the thought of what's to come, makes me smile.
So I guess I'm saying, whether your weekend is quiet or hectic, or even a little of both, I hope it's a good one for you!
I have a feeling mine will be...

Best Always,

Donna Young

No comments:

Post a Comment